Super Contributor

Fabulous Body Wash at a fabulous price

By Tree Hut........natural...no parabens or formaldehyde and natural shea butter.......I purchased 17 ounces of Almond and Honey $5.08 at Walmart..........the smell is fabulous and they have three fragrances........one is lime coconut and it was amazing and then a tropical scent with mango I think with sugar scrub $5.60 and body lotion around $5.........forget 100% Pure.........I love this and I wanted to share..........

Super Contributor

Re: Fabulous Body Wash at a fabulous price

Sulfate free also.

Super Contributor

I agree it's a great body wash but there is nothing natural about it.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Super Contributor

NO parabens no sulfate........what is bad in the product?

Contributor

I love the Tree Hut line! The body cream is wonderful, and the scrub is AHHHHMAZING! Great scent options, too!

Honored Contributor

PEG's, sulfates, I wouldn't use that on my body. I wouldn't use anything Walmart sold on my body. JMHO.

Super Contributor

On 4/16/2014 applebutter said:

I love the Tree Hut line! The body cream is wonderful, and the scrub is AHHHHMAZING! Great scent options, too!

Hello AppleButter.........I know I am going to love it and keep it as a staple. I was just looking today at walmart and it is sold at Ulta and Amazon........so happy I found it........I can't wait to try the scrub. I got Honey and Almond. Smells so great.

Super Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Lucky Charm said:

PEG's, sulfates, I wouldn't use that on my body. I wouldn't use anything Walmart sold on my body. JMHO.

Honey and Almond is sulfate free and no parabens...........???? So I don't understand what you are complaining about?

Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:
On 4/16/2014 Lucky Charm said:

Honey and Almond is sulfate free and no parabens...........???? So I don't understand what you are complaining about?

I thought you were talking about the Tree Hut body washes since that was the title of your thread. I just wouldn't want those ingreds in my body wash. Won't use most bar soaps either.

I guess you don't like 100% Pure. Haven't tried 100% body washes, but tried the lotions and they are not moisturizing enough for me.

Wasn't complaining! Sorry if it came off sounding like that.

Valued Contributor

Rainbows-I really like the Tree Hut scrubs. I've gotten them at Ulta before. I'll check out the body washes. Smiley Happy