Respected Contributor

Item #329-870. If you order before midnight, you should be able to use the aprilbeauty15 code for an additional 15% off. Also, 7% off with mrrebates. I don't need it, so I'm passing.

Honored Contributor

I may get it due to having the 15%. It makes it just under $36. I love the highlighter, and the brow item is decent. I have a niece that would love the gloss and she'd also love the mascara. I like the mascara, but it's so darned hard to remove. I may just buy some baby oil, keep the mascara as it's great for thickening and try to get it off with that.

I love highlighters, and this one is one of my favs!

I can't believe I'm even contemplating getting this, LOL. I have so much makeup already, but I can always use another brow product!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

I bought two DG2 jeans yesterday - her boot cuts in that new super stretch material, so think I have to pass though I think this is a kit I'd really like and few kits appeal to me these days. I agree, can never have enough brow products, have been wanting to try the mascara, and the highlighter can always come in handy.

Darn, now I'm going to have to talk myself out from buying all day long. Also got a big bottle of the eye vitamins from AL on Sunday so I should be a good girl. But never have been known for my ability to ignore temptation. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Occasional Contributor

Perhaps I am slow (or just tired) but I can't figure out where to enter a coupon code on QVC. Would anyone be willing to give me a hint?

Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 PugandFrenchie said:

Perhaps I am slow (or just tired) but I can't figure out where to enter a coupon code on QVC. Would anyone be willing to give me a hint?

It's on HSN
Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 itsMe said:

Item #329-870. If you order before midnight, you should be able to use the aprilbeauty15 code for an additional 15% off. Also, 7% off with mrrebates. I don't need it, so I'm passing.

I tried to use that code yesterday and CS said you can't use it on an item with free s/h
Contributor
On 4/16/2014 winamac1 said:

I may get it due to having the 15%. It makes it just under $36. I love the highlighter, and the brow item is decent. I have a niece that would love the gloss and she'd also love the mascara. I like the mascara, but it's so darned hard to remove. I may just buy some baby oil, keep the mascara as it's great for thickening and try to get it off with that.

I love highlighters, and this one is one of my favs!

I can't believe I'm even contemplating getting this, LOL. I have so much makeup already, but I can always use another brow product!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!! lol. ITA on everything - got the mini version of this highlighter from Sephora and have been loving it. And Benefit mascaras are awesome, but a total pain to remove. I'm neutral on the brow product, and looking forward to trying the gloss.

Occasional Contributor
On 4/16/2014 beauty-junkie said:
On 4/16/2014 PugandFrenchie said:

It's on HSN

Ah, thanks!

Valued Contributor

I don't need it either, but I went thru Mr. Rebates (7%),tried the 15% code APRILBEAUTY15, and it worked.

KK