Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what they are?

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the nail treatment? This is displayed on the listing page (although somewhat ambiguous). Maybe you could email the company.

TIPS NAIL CONDITIONER
INGREDIENTS DATA
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butyl-
paraben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum & Other Ingredients.
Information provided by Ask® Cosmetics Inc.

Super Contributor

Wow, other ingredients? Talk about vague.

Esteemed Contributor

'other ingredients' is at the bottom of the list- so a very small ?? percentage is in TIPS.

Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Are you talking about the nail treatment? This is displayed on the listing page (although somewhat ambiguous). Maybe you could email the company.

TIPS NAIL CONDITIONER
INGREDIENTS DATA
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butyl-
paraben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum & Other Ingredients.
Information provided by Ask® Cosmetics Inc.

A nice toxic soup....why I quit using it.
Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 4/16/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Are you talking about the nail treatment? This is displayed on the listing page (although somewhat ambiguous). Maybe you could email the company.<br /> <br /> TIPS NAIL CONDITIONER<br /> INGREDIENTS DATA<br /> Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butyl-<br /> paraben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum & Other Ingredients.<br /> Information provided by Ask® Cosmetics Inc.

A nice toxic soup....why I quit using it.

I bought T.I.P.S a few years ago. For me, it didn't do anything. After reading the ingredient list I figured I could just make my own with organic soybean oil & Vit E capsules at a fraction of the cost & no chemicals/parabans.

Respected Contributor

Isn't the ingredient list similar to that used on horse hooves? I seem to remember that waaay back the vendor said something about using her hands on horse hooves and noting that her nails improved. Maybe I'm just dreaming that one up. Bet you could buy a large amount at a store that sells products for use on horses.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks everyone