Honored Contributor

Bought Some New Maybelline Products

I was in CVS today and saw the young woman who is in charge of the beauty and hair section. She knows me and we keep each other up on the latest products. She showed me 2 small Maybelline displays that was on a shelf. One was Maybelline Volume Express Mascara that came in several colors. I bought Navy Velvet ( I don't remember the others I think maybe plum and teal). There was also a Maybelline Master Drama liner. I bought it in Sapphire Sensation. It also came in a teal. blue, plum, and black (I think). I actually wanted one of the new Loreal Nude Lipsticks that are named for celebrities. I was interested in the Julianne (Moore) and the Jennifer (Lopez) ones. They had a display on a shelf but only sent one lipstick of each! I asked how do they just send one, she said she was annoyed and didn't understand how they can send just the one. Oh, also this is a limited edition so if you're not lucky or quick you'll lose out.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bought Some New Maybelline Products

Check Walgreens for the celebrity lipsticks. Their display has more than 1 (like 3). They are pretty
Super Contributor

Re: Bought Some New Maybelline Products

I bought the JLo and Eva from CVS. I like them, but expected them to be more nude(they turned a light pink on me). I'm waiting for the eye shadows to come out.