Honored Contributor

Hourglass Cosmetics Gone from HSN!!!!!!!!

I am surprised! They couldn't have had many shows!Wonder what happened!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Re: Hourglass Cosmetics Gone from HSN!!!!!!!!

I just checked them out the other day -- a few items, but not many. Did they ever carry the Ambient Lighting Powder?

Respected Contributor

Wow that was fast. Something just did not jive I guess because they were rarely on.

Honored Contributor

I also noticed the other day that Shiseido is gone from HSN. They had some good prices and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

wOW-With HSN they come and go very quickly. I also noticed no more Kate Walsh with her Boyfriend perfume!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I still see products there, but no ambient powder: {#emotions_dlg.blink}

http://www.hsn.com/shop/hourglass/11579

Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Karena said:

I still see products there:

http://www.hsn.com/shop/hourglass/11579

Wow you are right. I originally typed in Hourglass and got nothing, but just now I went in and went under Beauty and typed in Hourglass and 11 items pulled up!!!!!!!Sorry about that, but no Ambient Powders!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi JMFINLEY - I was wondering whether Hourglass is working on getting enough stock to HSN. Those ambient powders are blowing off the shelves. I bet they will be on HSN soon!!

Super Contributor

On the HSN website, once items sell out, they are removed from the website. If a brand sells out all of their products on a visit, then the brand doesn't show up when you do a search. As new products come in or products are restocked for the brand, it will appear again on the website.