Trusted Contributor

does your Target carry SheaMoisture?

i heard we were getting a cosmetics remodel but they wouldnt confirm

Valued Contributor

Re: does your Target carry SheaMoisture?

HI Poregirl-Yes, it's usually on an end cap area in the cosmetics department. I had never heard of this brand nor have I ever tried it. But I see it every time I'm in Target. Which is fairly often.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} Have you tried it? I'm a lotion and cream nut so I'd love to hear.

Respected Contributor

Big rave for Shea Moisture. So far I have tried the Coconut Hibuscus line. I have used the body oil, body butter, shower cream, shampoo, conditoner, and the shea butter in a tub. I use that for my heels. Walgreen's often offers these at buy one get the other 50% off. My Target has done an update of their beauty sections and looks very nice.

Respected Contributor

My target does carry it, I haven't tried it though. I find it in the aisle with the specialty brands.
Honored Contributor

One Target not too far from me has a complete selection. And one BBB has a good selection, and I can use my 20 percent off coupons there.

Even better, my nearby Ulta also carries the line, and it's not an excluded brand. So I bought the Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo that I love there. It was $10.99, so I could use my coupon for $3.50 off any purchase of $10 or more.

CVS and Walgreens also carry the line.

I love the Coconut & Hibiscus line for curly hair. I also use the shower gel. I think SheaMoisture is an excellent value.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

My Target does carry it but I haven't tried any of there products. Anyone know if they are cruelty free?

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing the rave, tricolor. I'll check out the brand.Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Big Rave for Shea Moisture products. I discovered the brand when I went natural (hair) two years ago, and eventually branched out to their body products. They focus on natural ingredients. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Good stuff and reasonably priced.

Contributor

On 4/16/2014 myshell624 said:

My Target does carry it but I haven't tried any of there products. Anyone know if they are cruelty free?

Yes, CF.
Trusted Contributor

they are supposed to have new makeup line I'm looking for