Super Contributor
Hometex is a small factory in my town,they are hiring 40 people now another 100 in couple of months AMERICAN made pillows and sheets. hometex collections american made.
Super Contributor

That is good news. Thank you for posting.

Super Contributor
Facebook already has large data center in rutherforton,building 2 more large data centers.American made american jobs love it. My lil hick town moving on up.
Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for posting. I have been very conscious about buying made in America products and will be on the lookout for this brand.
Super Contributor

Good News to hear!! I too look for American Made products. Is there a local store or site to look at what they produce? I went to a couple sites by Googling Hometex and only found a list of brands that they produce. I will check those brands out anyway. Happy for your lil town and jobs well needed!!

Contributor

They make the Dreamfit brand sheets. I have several of their tencel sets. They are the only sheets that I use anymore, because they temperature-adjust so well and they are super soft. They private label these same ones for Sleep Number's tencel sheets.

Both have great elastic on the fitted sheet with the extra elastic at the corners, and the top sheet and fitted sheet's pockets are oversized. It makes a difference, especially for long wear and making the bed easily. I believe that these are characteristics of most of their sheets.

Except for the fact that most tencel sheets do not take dye well (so I stick with white), they are excellent quality. The tencel is one of the more expensive fabrications. Their higher thread count cotton is also very nice (not sure if they are the Sleep Number supplier for the cotton), if you prefer those.

Imo, you can feel very proud of this company.

Honored Contributor

Dreamfit...which stores sell these sheets? Thanks for the tip on the white sheets.

Contributor

They are really hard to find. They have the Sleep Number version on this site, and via Sleep Number's site and stores. The Sleep Number site usually has a great sale price on them a few times a year.

As far as Dreamfit, a lot of department stores carry their comforter sets. Their sheets are usually in specialty B&M linen stores. The way that I discovered them was on a search for deep-pocket sheets (that were not kidding about the deep pocket). I saw them on Over*ck in cotton. When I got them, and saw the name of the brand, I did a search and ended up finding the company's site. Then, I ordered the tencel directly from them over the phone.

They told me about the Sleep Number brand. If I had known that in the first place, I would not have gone through all of that! I have both, and they are exactly the same!

If you do search for Dreamfit, just a heads-up, you are going to get a lot of equestrian supply places, too.

Super Contributor
Hometex collections.
Super Contributor

Thank you so much olewoman and tk1234! I am saving this thread and going to show my husband. Sheets have not been made the same for a very long time so when I read this thread I was very MUCH interested. Again---thank you!!