Honored Contributor

Which Hourglass Radiant Powder for Warm Tan Complexion?

I have a complexion very similar to models Sheila and DeAnna, and I was looking at The Radiant or the Dim, of those which do you think would work best for an allover powder for me? Or Both?? LOL!!!!!Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Which Hourglass Radiant Powder for Warm Tan Complexion?

I'm no expert on them and I am fair but I'd get the palette. It has Radiant and Dim. I don't think they impart a lot of color so I don't think Dim would be too light for you. I just ordered the palette myself. . I'm hoping it won't be too dark for me.

Also which powder you use depends on what you want it to do. Do you want an all over face powder or highlight? The palette has both.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Cardamon-I am opting for the pallette, since it has both colors!!!I will use one as a highlighter and probably the other for contouring!!!!I also watched a few You tube videos on these and they look so interesting and innovative! I will post my review in a few weeks!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

I have a warm light complexion and use Dim almost everyday. Love it but it is on the lighter side while Radiant is recommended for darker skin tones.
Trusted Contributor

I would love to see your review, JMFINLEY! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 Karena said:

Hi my friend Karena!!!!!!!! Nice to "see you"!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 4/16/2014 Karena said:

Hi my friend Karena!!!!!!!! Nice to "see you"!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi my friend, JMFINLEY!!! ((WAVES))

Valued Contributor

On 4/16/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Thank you Cardamon-I am opting for the pallette, since it has both colors!!!I will use one as a highlighter and probably the other for contouring!!!!I also watched a few You tube videos on these and they look so interesting and innovative! I will post my review in a few weeks!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Great!! I can't wait. I will too. Mine should be here Sat. I'm so excited to be getting a highlight. I have Mood now and love it! I think they will all work well together. I see some people on YouTube say they swirl all 3 together.
Super Contributor

I suggest getting the pallete while you can. I got mine during the holidays. The Radiant would be for darker tones (I'm fair to med.), so I can only really use that in the summer, or as a contour. It's not really dark, BTW. The shades are all really very forgiving, as they only add a sheen to the skin. I've received compliments about my skin when I use these. Not about make-up, but that my skin looks great. The pallette is a good value.HTH

Valued Contributor

I got my palette today! Wow, that was fast. Nice to get free shipping for a change!! Smiley Wink. I don't think it's too dark. Smiley Happy