Respected Contributor

Sent my TSV Isaac bag in wrong color!

I ordered the tangerine and got white. I don't hate the white because it is a light bone not stark white. I have never in my life had or wanted a white bag so will probably send back. Very disappointed with this. It took me a long time to decide what color to get and of all the colors they could have sent this would have been my last choice. It is a nice everyday bag and seems like a good quality. Just wish I gotten the correct color.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sent my TSV Isaac bag in wrong color!

So sorry you received the wrong color. I received mine today also (tangerine). It is a nice bag for the money. The leather is nice. The color is definitely on the pink side, but nice for spring and summer. I was hoping for more coral to carry into the early fall. I would call CS to make sure they correct the issue.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sent my TSV Isaac bag in wrong color!

Definitely a disappointment to receive the wrong color. Did you look at your slip to see what color it shows? I would return/exchange and ask them to ship the correct color right away. I did hear both Lisa and Isaac say the bag is not tangerine. I believe they agreed it was more pink.