Contributor

Tria making my skin dry and peel, need a great moisturizer

I like the Tria results but my skin is so tight and dry. Would appreciate any recommendations for a deeply rich nighttime moisturizer.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tria making my skin dry and peel, need a great moisturizer

I am using Josie Maran Argan Milk which is a oil..It helps alot.If you put in Tria in the search box off to the side of the forum you will find several threads on what everyone is using.

Super Contributor

I am loving Skinn's 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream. At first I thought it was too heavy -- but now I do use it every day and every night. A little goes a long way. I'm amazed at how it keeps my skin hydrated and plumped.

Occasional Contributor

Dr. Babor Ultimate Repair Mask is amazing. It is kind of expensive but it goes a long, long way. But don't use it like a mask - use it like a moisturizer and leave it on overnight. My skin was terribly dry last night so I applied a very thin layer on when I went to bed. Skin looks great this morning.
Super Contributor

For night, I use one of these:

PTR Unwrinkle Night, OLAY Regenerist in red jar ($38 for two at Costco), Josie's Argan Oil, or Dr. Denese's Clinical Reserve.

Philosphy's Hope in a Jar is also very emollient

Super Contributor

Argan oil would moisturize and help with the inflammation

Contributor

I have been using copper p and Korres Wild Rose cream and sometimes light Argan oil just a couple of drops.

Respected Contributor

I think argan oil would be soothing.
Regular Contributor

I'd suggest the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting moisturizer (fabulous for the price) and for really hydrated skin the next AM, I use the Origins Drink UP intensive mask. It comes in a green tube. I started using this several times a week this past winter & it really made a difference in my dry skin. I started using Retin A & before bedtime I'd put the mask on & sleep without rinsing off. It is a terrific product.

Occasional Contributor

I'm on Week 2 of the Tria and I'm also noticing dry skin. I apply Josie Maran Argan Oil (L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Oil is good, too) post-Tria treatment. About an hour later, I follow with Kate Somerville Age Arrest Cream. Good Luck!