Regular Contributor

Revlon ColorStay Foundation - worth a try!

After being disappointed with the new BE Serum Foundation I decided to check out some drugstore foundation reviews & demos. I decided to give Revlon ColoryStay foundation a try from someone's recommendation on these boards. I tried the whipped creme foundation in Nude & I am pleasantly surprised. Ulta is having 40% off on Revlon products & I had a $5 off $15 purchase so this only cost me a little over $6 to try. I think it's normally 11.99, on sale $8.49 & then the coupon since I bought something else. The color is spot on for me (not yellow, orange or too pink) & I like it so much better than I thought I would. For the price, I am beyond satisfied. It's buildable, but a little goes a long way & I don't like heavy coverage so I sheered it out. Others may find it worth a look.

Honored Contributor

Re: Revlon ColorStay Foundation - worth a try!

The ColorStay Whipped foundation is fantastic. The shade range isn't huge, though it's better than some brands here on QVC. It works well on oily skin and stays matte longer than most foundations. I live in central Texas and it worked well on summer days. I prefer something else if I'm going to be outdoors in the sun for hours, but it didn't melt off my face on the long walk from the parking lot to the car or when I got into the super hot car.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Revlon has some good foundations including Photoready. I did not like the smell of the whipped. Glad you like the ColorStay. I think a lot of people do.
Valued Contributor

Revlon makes really nice foundations. You made an excellent choice.

Respected Contributor

Tried the whipped foundation a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised. It is great for dry skin.