Contributor

Best face bronzer for fair skin (not porcelain)

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a nice face bronzer for my light skin. Im just looking for a little color not a dark bronze color. Any suggestions?.......

Thanks,

Chiefswife12

Frequent Contributor

Re: Best face bronzer for fair skin (not porcelain)

I have had the Doris Dalton bronzer for about a year -- and I do like it a lot. I have the light shade, and it gives a nice warmth (definitely not too dark). I am not porcelain, but typically one shade 'darker' (still very fair).

Valued Contributor

Hi chief-

I am fair-not porcelain-and never thought I could wear bronzer. Everything that I had tried always turned orangey or made my skin look muddy and weird. About 2-3 years ago I discovered Bobbi Brown's Antigua Bronzer and I wear it every single day. It is perfect for me. It lasts forever. I think I end up buying a new one about 1x year (if that, b/c I use very little). It is the best. And as a fickle Beauty gal I have very few HGs, but this one is a desert island product for me. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

This would be perfect for you! I am fair and bronzers always look too orange or brown or muddy or glittery on me. I picked up Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched at Target and it is perfect. It is a light peachy tan matte powder that glides own with it's own little kabuki brush and gives you a hint of warmth that looks very natural. You can do as light a look as you want or build on it. I love it. I think the set was under $20.

Respected Contributor

BB Antigua is great! I enjoy this and BB's bronzer in Natural.

Honored Contributor

Physician's Formula makes great bronzers that come in shades light enough for fair skin. The Body Shop also makes really good bronzers that come in several colors and suit fair skin. Guerlain is known for their Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer, which now comes in multiple shades, including a Nude shade that works well for very fair people and a Sheer Blondes shade that works for fair-light skin.

Super Contributor

Bronze Goddess by Estee is perfect for me and I am very fair. Most turn orange or muddy on me but this doesn't and it has lasted me for years. It comes in different shades as well.

Regular Contributor

I have fair skin and love Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten in 'fair' shade. It goes on easily and adjust to my skin tone in the summer, tan or not tan. It does not look orange or fake. I always had problems with others looking fake or not right for my skin tone. It is also a powder which I prefer over a liquid especially in the hot summer months.

Frequent Contributor

I am between fair and light and I just Josie's and IT bronzer. They are both loose powders and have liked the color of both.

Honored Contributor

IT's Matte Bronzer (in the big compact) with the fan brush will give a light wash of color.