Contributor

Hello ladies.. Just FYI if interested in this product:

<h1 class="fn" style="padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: #e4e3e3; margin: 5px 0px 0px !important; font-size: 14px !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif !important; color: #333333 !important; letter-spacing: 0px !important;"> First Aid Beauty Deluxe Eye Duty Correcting Treatment</h1>

This product was advertised last night with Shawn wherein Shawn stated THE Q was the only place you could get this product and that it has not "hit" retail yet……….-----------> WRONG..

Sephora has this product. Sephora is selling this product for 36.00 not 44 plus! For anyone who's unaware, which I doubt, Sephora offers FREE SHIPPING and free gifts with your points.. LOVE IT! ALSO NO HASSLE RETURN WITH SEPHORA!

Super Contributor

The one at Sephora is about half the size of the one on QVC. They said that the size is exclusive to QVC and it is a better value.

Contributor

Ok.. a larger size.. Thanks for the heads up.. Personally, I would rather spend less to try a product before I dive into a larger size. JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Yorkigirl - I also saw that presentation last night and was intrigued. How long have you used it and have you seen any long term results? I have terribly dark circles under my eyes and it looked like this product was doing a good job of highlighting the eye area.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I'd go get a sample at Sephora and then buy the large QVC version. I buy enough products at Sephora that I wouldn't feel at all guilty about getting a sample from them and buying elsewhere.

Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I'd go get a sample at Sephora and then buy the large QVC version. I buy enough products at Sephora that I wouldn't feel at all guilty about getting a sample from them and buying elsewhere.

That's what I'm going to do.