Honored Contributor

Anyone have any experience with Jouer Cosmetics?

In my most recent edition of In Style they bring up some of their products as Best Sellers, and I was just curious!!!!!!!!Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have any experience with Jouer Cosmetics?

No, but I've really wanted to try some. I'm trying to be good. You're not helping, JMF. Lol!!!! Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

I recently purchased a set from giltgroup. It was a candle, perfume oil and body lotion all in the jasmine honeysuckle fragrance. Nothing special.

Super Contributor

I have three blushes, two shadows, a bronzer, a nude liner for my bottom waterline, and the matte tinted moisturizer. I find the quality very good. The matte tinted moisturizer is in a class by itself for mattifying. The pencil is about the same as anyone else's nude pencil. The blushes are velvety, not powdery, apply smoothly and blend out great. Wish they'd come out with a shadow palette, they do neutrals really well.

I would go out of my way for the matte tinted moisturizer and the bronzer. I'm planning to buy the cream highlighter.

Which products were mentioned in InStyle?

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Valued Contributor

Count me in as another fan of the Matte Moisture Tint. It was all I used on a recent trip to Puerto Rico and it held up to the humidity. Also just got the new Anti Blemish Matte Primer from Nordstrom (although it now says it is not available). It is nice!

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for answering. The Highlighter was mentioned as one of their favorites and a Bestseller as well as their Matte Moisture Tint and their eye shadows!!!!!I think I may give their line a try as their prices are pretty good!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

The line is excellent. The site often has specials (last year it was 45% off everything on Cyber Monday). You can also purchase the items via Nordstrom. Her line, however, runs warm so if you have cool coloring (I do), very few products will work for you. Also, if you're very fair (NW10 or lighter), ALL the base products (powder, foundation, concealer, bronzer) will be too dark.