Frequent Contributor

Has Anyone Heard of Epic Beauty Cosmetics?

They sell foundation, blush and eyeshadow that is mica-free, bismuth-free, titanium dioxide free, and a list of other 'frees'. I was looking for a mica free powder foundation and was going to order from Cory, but the service and website with payment problems was a real turn-off. I looked elsewhere and found EPIC. has anyone heard about this company or tried any of their products?
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Heard of Epic Beauty Cosmetics?

Here's the LINK for anyone who wants to check it out. It's mineral cosmetics. It can be confusing to find because there are other beauty sites that use the word ""epic.""

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Thanks SuzyQ3!
Trusted Contributor

Is it also talc free?

Frequent Contributor

Yes, talc free as well.
Frequent Contributor

Shopepicmineralbeauty.com This is the website.
Frequent Contributor

Wow! no one else has heard or tried this brand, I am surprised. I ordered samples---6 samples/colors for $13.99. It is a bit expensive compared to some other brands because I Think you get only a few applications per color. But I really wanted to try it. I am hopeful that this is something that will work for my acne prone sensitive skin that seems to be reactive to mica and a few other typical cosmetic ingredients. I will try what MrsSweetieBear suggested: mix t with my SPF moisturizer. Ok, well, I will post what I think once I've given the product a try. The serice is excellent by the way. I email with question regarding colors. Ad received a helpful response within hours. And the samples were shipped this morning---I only ordered yesterday.