Respected Contributor

Has anyone used the Tria Hair remover Laser for Bikini area?

Thinking about getting it specifically for the Bikini area. I am a waxer and just would love to get rid of it once and for all. Anyone used or been using for bikini and having good luck?

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the Tria Hair remover Laser for Bikini area?

I have been using the Tria mini (that was a TSV in February) for 2 months now. It has done a decent job thinning the hair in my bikini area, but it's nowhere near "gone". I have stubborn hair, have waxed for years and never grew back thinner. I have another month on the Tria before I need to decide to keep it. Still on the fence - it seems to be working, but I have a feeling it will take another 2 months to see the results I had hoped. Would love to hear from others!

Respected Contributor

Anyone else??

Super Contributor

Would be so great if something like the Tria would really work on the bikini area. I would be 1st in line, lol. However, maybe due to the coarsness of the hair...may be difficult to achieve results hoped for. I'd google this if I were you or check on YouTube to see if others have achieved good results.

Regular Contributor

I have been using the Tria for about nine months now and yes I have used it on my bikini hair. It is not as bad, but no way is it gone. I honestly don't use it as often as I should, maybe once every two or three weeks in that area, so maybe that is the problem. I do use it for my underarms and it definitely is alot smoother, but again , I still have to shave. I wish the end was a bit larger because it takes alot of time going over large areas, but it does work, you just have to do it regularly, like once a week. I can't imagine doing your whole leg, but I guess if you are patient you can accomplish anything.

Regular Contributor

I've done about 6 rounds with my Tria and while I'm not completely hair-free, it's such an improvement that I'm pleased. I can shave every couple of weeks instead of daily.

Honored Contributor

I guess I've been lucky because I've had excellent results with the Tria. I am VERY pleased with the results. The bikini area is my most recent area to use with the Tria and I am only on my second round (suppose to use it once every two weeks until desired results) and I'd say the regrowth is half already. I think I will be hair free within 2 more rounds, just like I am now with my underarms and almost there with my legs. I was a skeptic but using it as directed and being consistent with it has far surpassed my expectations.

Esteemed Contributor

My suggestion is to do the laser treatments.