Super Contributor

Has any one tried the new Rose Hips and Carrot Perfecting Serum? I had some irritation which I discovered was due to overexfoliating. I backed off on the number of products I am using and started alternating nights with my Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Retinol Serum and 5% AHA. I also use the C15 in my nighttime routine since my skin calmed down and use the 4% Foam only once a week (only use C15 on these nights). I have been experimenting with the oils I have and love the Argan and Rose oil at night for my moisturizer. The Rose Hips and Carrot Perfecting Serum seems like it may be better for my dark spots but I don't know what the consistency is like.

I also love the Baobab oil under my Paula's Choice super light Spf 30. I only use a small amount after my cocktail of C15 and Brightening Serum. My CC cream goes on great over this and my makeup looks great all day. I am definitely buying the full size! I have been using a sample I received with an order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shea Terra Organics Users

I personally find the carrot oil a little heavy for my skin, even though my skin is on the drier side. I have not tried this particular concoction but it only contains carrot, rose hip seed and seabuckthorn oil so I pretty much have tried all three of those oils so I would think it would be pretty rich (i.e. heavy), as I find seabuckthorn oil a little to heavy as well (and seabuckthorn oil did nothing for me when I used it about four years ago for about several months of use).

Super Contributor

Re: Shea Terra Organics Users

Thanks HappyDaze! I definitely don't want a heavy oil blend. I may just stick with the Argan rose blend. My skin really likes it. I did send Shea Terra Organics an email asking how the two oil blends compare in consistency. Hopefully, I will hear back from them before I place my order.