Honored Contributor

I was watching Jamie and an IT cosmetics presentation. They showed a product that was a concealer and a finishing powder - she bragged that they looked so good and all they had on their face was those two products. A few min later - too soon to have removed all the first product and reapplied more MU - she was showing her celebration foundation and the exact same models - and again she claimed this was the only product on their faces - plus in between some of them had applied bronzer !! Are people really dumb enough to believe what she is saying - and why does she feel the need to lie about her products? that completely turns me off any chance I may consider buying that I know she lied during the presentation. If the products are worth the high prices they should not have to be lied about.

Super Contributor

I like Jamie, but I've noticed that also, when she claims the models are only wearing one product. Dumb! Not sure why she does that.

Valued Contributor
get a different model for each product---
Frequent Contributor
I would like to see a model with a big giant blemish on her cheek and then show me the amazing wonders of their concealer.
Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't matter what the models have on their faces --- most of us will never look like them.

Respected Contributor

I noticed it too with the OTO duo, I said to myself 'bs', that girls face was flawless, she did not get that look from a concealor. Besides when she was putting the concealor under her eye area with the new brush it was a lighter shade. What ever...

That brush looked really nice tho! Smile

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 happy housewife said:

and why does she feel the need to lie about her products?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

I watched the videos of the three products you named and from what I saw, there were different models for the OTO and the CFI. When it came to the bronzer, I didn't hear anyone say that was all any of the models were wearing.

SeaGal - I have the big matte bronzer compact that comes with a fan brush and the brush is very nice.

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I watched the videos of the three products you named and from what I saw, there were different models for the OTO and the CFI. When it came to the bronzer, I didn't hear anyone say that was all any of the models were wearing.

SeaGal - I have the big matte bronzer compact that comes with a fan brush and the brush is very nice.

well, I guess you answered my question of does anyone actually believe when she says this is all they have on their face.I can't remember which models exactly but she definitely showed the 70 year old lady with every product - and claimed with every one that was all that was on her face.

Honored Contributor

I had ordered the bronzer during the presentation but when I realized that she was lying about her products I cancelled it. $48(with tax & S&H) worth of face powder should absolutely be able to stand up to a demo without being lied about.