Contributor

Philosophy summer grace users-light, medium or strong scent?

I so want a new clean feminine scent this year, can you help me with suggestions? Thanking you in advance.

Super Contributor

Re: Philosophy summer grace users-light, medium or strong scent?

I bought this fragrance last year when it was a TSV. I like it quite a lot and just took out the bottle last week. It came with a body oil mist and that I LOVE. I keep hoping they will make that available again this year. The mist left behind a light fragrance and that I felt was enough or I needed very little perfume layered over it. The perfume for me leans light to medium because I am not used to wearing much perfume. I also prefer clean, light scents. I think it smells nice in warm weather and on warm skin.

Frequent Contributor

It was much stronger and nothing like I thought it would be. Not a summer fragrance for me. It reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers. HTH
Honored Contributor

Yes it is very strong for a Grace and it has a sharp note to it that I didn't care for, especially in the EDP. I used the shower gel and lotion up but ended up tossing the EDP.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I consider it to be a light fragrance. It's more of a fragrance type scent and maybe that's why some people consider it to be strong. I'm very sensitive to fragrances and this doesn't bother me. However, I only spray my wrists. I don't douse myself w/ fragrance. I find it to be a light, crisp, clean floral scent. I like it. If you live near a Marshalls or TJMaxx, they've been having lots of the dry oil mist and a body scrub. I picked up the mist from a Marshalls on clearance.

Honored Contributor

Medium, I love it!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have not tried the Grace but I love the Summer Falling in Love..