Super Contributor
I recently purchased Suave Visible Glow self tanner & so far I'm very pleased with the results. It didn't streak, turn orange or make my feet look dirty. It has a nice light fragrance with initial application & a slight odor after the dry down period, but nothing strong like other self tanners. I have very sensitive skin & have experienced a burning sensation from other ST's but not this one. I realize not everyone will get good results, but I'm happy to say that I did & the cost is so affordable!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review, good to know!

Possible snow here tomorrow? NOOOOOOOOO

I want tan & capri's & beach PLEASE, fake tan with drink in hand works for me!

Regular Contributor

I used this for the first time last night. Totally agree with boomerchick. I have been a Tan Towel girl for the last 2 years but am happy that I gave this a try. Could not stand the smell of the gradual tan Jergens and it annoyed me to wait several days and several applications for any tan at all. My skin is very fair, white and pink and blotchy looking. I purchased the med/deep version of the Suave and this morning I had enough color with one application to take off the ghostly white and give me a light tan "normal" looking skin color. I had to put my arm up to my nose to smell anything at all.

Trusted Contributor

Any parabens in it?

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Any parabens in it?

Anne-Marie the ingredients listed propylparaben.
Honored Contributor

I really like tan towels myself - so quick & easy. I used to use Jeurgen's but I cannot stand the smell of Jeurgen's anything. It has such a distinctive scent/odor, just hate it. I think I've tried Suave in the past, may have to try it again.

BTW - a few days ago someone here talked about the new body lotion by Suave. I rcvd a free sample of it in the mail and tried it yesterday after my shower. It IS quite lovely AND my skin felt so soft afterwards. I'm going to CVS SOON to scoop up a bottle of it. I REALLY need a better body lotion to bring my skin back to the softness it used to have. I've lost the moisture in it and it feels just plain awful.

Regular Contributor

Sounds good. How long does it take to dry? Thanks!

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2014 pink dogwood said:

I really like tan towels myself - so quick & easy. I used to use Jeurgen's but I cannot stand the smell of Jeurgen's anything. It has such a distinctive scent/odor, just hate it. I think I've tried Suave in the past, may have to try it again.

BTW - a few days ago someone here talked about the new body lotion by Suave. I rcvd a free sample of it in the mail and tried it yesterday after my shower. It IS quite lovely AND my skin felt so soft afterwards. I'm going to CVS SOON to scoop up a bottle of it. I REALLY need a better body lotion to bring my skin back to the softness it used to have. I've lost the moisture in it and it feels just plain awful.

That was me that posted the rave of the body lotion. I love it.

I have a good coupon for the Suave self-tanner so on my next trip to the store, I plan on picking it up.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there are any current tanners that leave you orange. These companies finally got that right. My problem with many of these tanners is that they pick up on any skin imperfection and leave a dark spot. How is Suave on this? I like Jergens because of the gradual tanning effect, but it seems to do that by day 3.

Super Contributor
On 4/15/2014 Peetie57 said:

Sounds good. How long does it take to dry? Thanks!

Peetie the drying time was quick. I put it on after shower & by the time I got hair & makeup done (about) 15 min. It was dry. No sticky feeling either!