Super Contributor

New Bare Minerals Serum Foundation

Sorry if this has already been asked, I've read through the many posts about this new foundation but I haven't found the answer to my question, which is ... Has anyone that wears Light in the original foundation found a good color match in the new serum foundation? TIA.
Super Contributor

Re: New Bare Minerals Serum Foundation

Anyone?
Trusted Contributor

I wear light in the original foundation, and don't see any point in ordering a foundation that comes in 20 shades without trying it in person first. In just a couple of weeks it will be out in the stores. I can wait.

Honored Contributor

I got the natural and it's a good color for me , I am fair and used the light foundation in the past. Chantal the model is very fair and I thought my skin tone is very similar to hers and they showed the bare natural on her and that's why I chose that color.

Respected Contributor

Do you mean the new liquid foundation? If so, I bought the natural and the satin-The natural is much deeper and was too dark. I will try the satin for a few days and see if I like it!

Super Contributor

It's been too long since I wore the loose foundation so I don't recall my shade. However, I consider myself to be fair/light. I bought the new MU in Bare Shell because it is listed as light with cool undertones. Still trying to decide if I like the MU, the coverage & the color. Something seems off to me, but I can't pinpoint what. Maybe I just need to improve my application. It looks easier on TV......lol.