Regular Contributor

Went to a L'Bri party where we had facials. The products seemed nice enough, but I'm wondering if any of the beauties here have tried them.

Contributor

I've been using it a while now and love it. Very natural, feels great, and reasonably priced.

Regular Contributor

Hi Barb. What are your favorite products? Are you targeting specific issues and, if so, have you noticed any improvements?

Contributor

I have sensitive skin so I'm using the gentle cleanser, toner and moisturizer. I also use Maxifirm (anti-aging), but just recently started so haven't seen lots of changes yet. I also use the smooth and firm eye gel. I do have to say I've always had rosacea and flakiness but my skin is now the smoothest it's every been and the rosacea is minimal. I tried samples of the mask and peel and really like them too. I had given some thought to selling it but I'm not sure I'd be any good at it. I've tried many skincare lines before but plan on sticking to this one.

Regular Contributor

The only product I've received so far is the rejuvenating facial peel. I tried it tonight and WOW I couldn't believe how much dry skin it removed. Kinda gross!

Regular Contributor

I have the aloe vera gel and body lotion and really like them.

Honored Contributor

Nice cleanser.