Respected Contributor

Review of 2 Products: Dr. Graf Retinol Body Butter and

Dr. Graf Exfoliating/Firming Pads. The body butter has a faint scent of vanilla, goes on very smoothly and is easy to spread w/out using the whole jar-about 8oz. It has helped a small spot on my left elbow w/roughness and excema; I can feel the smoothness even after bathing. I'm still trying it on my heels.

The Dr. Graf pads has lactic acid as the 2nd ingredient, which I like. I'm hoping just for an improvement in brightening. I cannot use Vitamin C w/my rosacea. Lactic acid doesn't bother my rosacea and lactic acid peels make my face feel like I have ants biting me. These pads have had no stinging or redness, but my face feels a bit smoother. I will try these for the rest of May (have been using for about 10 days) to check for results. Right now both of these products re working for me.

Super Contributor

Re: Review of 2 Products: Dr. Graf Retinol Body Butter and

Glad they are working for youSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your review. I was especially interested in her retinol body butter after another BB'er raved about it but now I might want to try her exfoliating/peel pads too. I bought her Triple Peptide eye cream and am not certain if I like it or not. I can't wear it during the day, my makeup just doesn't look good on top. But it may be having an effect on my dark circles and it is also supposed to help with wrinkles and drooping lids, I think that's what I heard Dr. Graf say on her last presentation, so I may just keep it and only use it at night.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I've tried a few of Dr. Graf's products (including the pads) and wasn't particularly impressed. But I didn't care for Dr. Denese's pads either, and there are people who love both, so don't go by me!