Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics Ombre Radiance Brozner

I received this today and am a little disheartened by the compact. The lid is a thin opaque plastic and there is no mirror in it. The compact feels lighter in weight also, maybe due to the lack of the mirror. The compact is slightly larger than the foundation compact. The product is ok. No orange to it, but the lighter shades are shimmery, so you need to be careful and use a light hand with this. The darker portion is good for contouring. The brush is beautiful, as are all It Cosmetic brushes. I put it on over the It Cosmetics Iullumnation Foundation and it looks nice, but like I said, use a light hand. I did use it on my arms to test it out. It did not look as dark as it did on the models legs in the video presentation. No where near as dark. I would like to know what anyone else thinks of this who receives it too. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Ombre Radiance Brozner

I am on waitlist for it. Would you recommend buying it? I admit that I liked the look of it. Thanks!!
Respected Contributor

I just posted on the other thread that you have to avoid being heavy handed with this product. I like Laura Geller better.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the review, I was wondering about this....I think I will pass. I have her regular bronzer and fan brush and am very happy with it. It is a nice color also not orange or muddy, but it may be a bit light for contour during the summer I don't use a tanner on my face, it will be fine for all over color though.

Sounds like a similar package for both. It's a nice size, and I think it will last a long time.

Regular Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Seashoregirl said: I am on waitlist for it. Would you recommend buying it? I admit that I liked the look of it. Thanks!!

Its hard to say, depending on your likes. I will tell you that I wore it today and stress, like momcat said, you need to use it very lightly. I wore it today over the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination and tried to put it on very lightly. I also used the lighter part as an eye shadow and that looks really nice. After about an hour, I looked in the mirror and my face looked a little shiny so I had to blot it with a tissue and then it looked better. The lighter portion also looks nice for a highlighter. I love the brush, it's beautiful. I am going to try it one day without foundation to see how that looks too, because it may be just too much illumination/radiance using it over the new It Cosmetics Illumination foundation.l

Regular Contributor

I ordered it and just received it today. I can deal with the looks of the compact, but I'm disappointed in the one I received. The highlighter is literally 5/6 of the compact and the bronzer is located in the remaining 1/6 at the very bottom of the compact. I can't even get a good brush swipe on the bronzer portion. I'll try it a few days to see if I like it and can use it. Maybe there is more of the bronzing portion hiding beneath some of the highlight. Not sure that I'm going to keep it. Has anyone else received one like this? I don't return many cosmetic items, but this may be going back. The brush looks great, though.

Super Contributor

I really want that brush but not the bronzer because I just ordered the Bare Escentials and the Korres bronzers. But the brush alone is $48, so if I buy the bronzer which comes with the brush it is cheaper - go figure that one.

Super Contributor

On 4/16/2014 luv2playgolf said:

I ordered it and just received it today. I can deal with the looks of the compact, but I'm disappointed in the one I received. The highlighter is literally 5/6 of the compact and the bronzer is located in the remaining 1/6 at the very bottom of the compact. I can't even get a good brush swipe on the bronzer portion. I'll try it a few days to see if I like it and can use it. Maybe there is more of the bronzing portion hiding beneath some of the highlight. Not sure that I'm going to keep it. Has anyone else received one like this? I don't return many cosmetic items, but this may be going back. The brush looks great, though.

That's really weird because mine is almost the complete opposite - mostly all bronzer with only a small portion of highlighter!! I do like it though and the brush seems sooo huge! I feel like one sweep with it covers my whole face...haha...Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

FWIW, I recently bought an Urban Decay Flushed. It's 1/3 bronzer, 1/3 illuminator and 1/3 blush.

Each section is separate, but you can swirl a brush across whatever areas you want to pick. That way I get a bronzer without illumination. I combined the blush and illum. for a very nice look.

Ulta $38 GWP

Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 luv2playgolf said:

I ordered it with the 20% off coupon from Sephora since I didn't want/need the brush. Mine is the same as yours--VERY little bronzer and mostly highlighter. I am disappointed and I'll be returning mine.

HOWEVER, I LOVE Bare Minerals' the First Resort. I liked it so much that I just bought a second one! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}