Respected Contributor

May Insider Magazine Came Today

This is the quickest yet! I haven't checked on line yet so I don't know if it's up.

Nothing I want but you might.

Respected Contributor

Re: May Insider Magazine Came Today

It's on line too.

clarks leather sandals

orYANY hobo

ocean dream swim suit

14K gold status bracelet

clarisonic

chi

laura geller bnb kit

temptations plastic storage containers

plow & hearth summer lights

Super Contributor

Not one thing that I wanted except joise maran jumbo size,I received it already.The only other beauty tsv that I seen was laura gellar,not interested in her stuff.
Valued Contributor

what a yawner.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Thanks teddy. I subscribe to the Insider, but I get it late. How do you access it online anyway? I never can find it. TIA Win

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 winamac1 said:

Thanks teddy. I subscribe to the Insider, but I get it late. How do you access it online anyway? I never can find it. TIA Win

i have the november 2013 issue bookmarked online so that i can go in at any time and just access the most recent issue via the archives. i never get the link in my email. i get the magazine by snail mail. i think there ARE people that actually receive a link each month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

google ""qvc insider link"".....the first item that appears will lead you to the link.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wonder how badly they'll mangle up the Clarks TSV. I'm picturing a dozen velcro straps with training wheels.

Valued Contributor

On 4/14/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/14/2014 winamac1 said:

i have the november 2013 issue bookmarked online so that i can go in at any time and just access the most recent issue via the archives. i never get the link in my email. i get the magazine by snail mail. i think there ARE people that actually receive a link each month.

me too. Smiley Very Happy

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor

Nothing I want either