Respected Contributor

Ojon Rare Blend Cleansing Conditioner

Rec'd an email that Ojon now has a CC. It comes in an 8 oz size for $27. No mention of doing several pumps nor doing a second cleansing. So this smaller size may last as long as a normal shampoo. Ulta also has it on their site.

Super Contributor

Re: Ojon Rare Blend Cleansing Conditioner

I am totally willing to try this, but I can't find the ingredients listed anywhere! Maybe I'll go to ulta and see for myself.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

I am totally willing to try this, but I can't find the ingredients listed anywhere! Maybe I'll go to ulta and see for myself.

Ojon is TERRIBLE about listing ingredients- they never do! I'd be curious to see the ingredients as well. Hopefully someone will eventually post them.

Super Contributor

I read a review online which said it's more of a ""low-lather"" shampoo. Interesting.

Valued Contributor

Just another company trying to jump on the WEN bandwagon. I have tried a few CC put out by other companies. Always go back to WEN. There is only one BEST and WEN is it.

Super Contributor

Ojon has been around a lot longer than wen. I had used the moisture shampoo and cond. for years. It makes me so mad because Q doesnt carry it any longer. You canget it from Ojon, but prices not as good. I use Pantene now. I will probably try Nick again when i use some of this up. Tried wen, just too much work. I am deffinitely Not on any Wen bandwagon
Respected Contributor

I love the rare blend oil but it would be cheaper to buy wen lol

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 kcladyz said:

I love the rare blend oil but it would be cheaper to buy wen lol

I read the ingredients on that and was really disappointed. It looks like it's more silicones than oils. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 4/14/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Ojon is TERRIBLE about listing ingredients- they never do! I'd be curious to see the ingredients as well. Hopefully someone will eventually post them.

Happy Elizabeth and HappyDaze, I had to call Ojon up to get an ingredients listing. I spoke to a supervisor and they emailed me the ingredients for the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment (first version, not the "fragranced up" and diluted alternative version).

The original version used to be almost completely 100% Ojon oil (I know, it's a wild crafted palm oil), but Estee Lauder seems to have added a few more ingredients to this original version. All and all, they haven't tinkered with it too much (so far).

It was annoying to have to go through these steps to get the ingredients listing but, at least, it's still possible to get this information.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said:

Just another company trying to jump on the WEN bandwagon. I have tried a few CC put out by other companies. Always go back to WEN. There is only one BEST and WEN is it.

There was cleansing conditioners long before WEN. So noone is copying anyone.