Respected Contributor

Hey Beauties ~ I need some ingredient advice on EG Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Super Fruit Collection. Item #306-830. I've tried lots of Vit C products, and many of them burn my face. If anyone takes a look at this, I would love to read your thoughts, or reviews if you use this. Thank You!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

Mistic, to be honest, I don't know how effective the natural sources of the C vitamin are going to have on skin. I can probably be safe in saying that you shouldn't experience any adverse effects; i.e., no skin burning, (at least from anything that is a natural C source) with those formulations.

They do have propanediol in them, and that's what (I think) HappyDaze had problems with recently.

I don't know what all the PTR camu camu things have in them. Maybe you want to look at that, too. That seems to be something that people can use with no problem.

Super Contributor

I don't know how effective this kit would be but I did try some of her other products last year. I sent them back because I noticed no change in my skin. They were very gentle on my skin though so this kit might work well for.

Trusted Contributor

Her line didn't do anything for my skin & I ended up throwing almost everything out. My skin is "tough" though, and it takes a pretty powerful product for me to notice any difference or for my skin to have a bad reaction except to a few things I know I react to like silicones, talc & bismuth oxyide. But if your skin is sensitive it may be gentle enough for you. If you aren't happy you can always return it within 30 days.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!