Regular Contributor

Hourglass Ambient Light... Your favorite one is...

There's another thread that is discussing Sephora Sales and the topic of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders came up. It was mentioned that the new palette will be coming out at Sephora on Tuesday. These perked my interest and made me wonder which ones are the favorites.

What's your favorite ones and why?

Contributor

Re: Hourglass Ambient Light... Your favorite one is...

New palette? I am late to the party because I am still on wait list for ""dim"" and just received the ambient blush yesterday. What do you know about new palette?
Respected Contributor

It's on Sephoras site. For the holidays last year, Hourglass released a three pan palette. Two existing colors and one new color. Incandescent, Dim, and Radiant are the colors. HTH
Contributor

On 4/13/2014 makeup addict said: It's on Sephoras site. For the holidays last year, Hourglass released a three pan palette. Two existing colors and one new color. Incandescent, Dim, and Radiant are the colors. HTH
Thanks
Valued Contributor

I have Mood. I love it. I tried on a few at the store during the sale. I wore it around. I looked flawless. I wasn't paying attention and realized they were out of nearly every one except the two darkest shades. I realize now I could possibly wear the Luminous. They did have Mood so that is what I bought. It does give me that flawless look. There is not really any glow or luminescence but it does make me look really healthy and I swear I don't look pink. I'm definitely getting this palette and I'd like to get the yellow one, Diffused. I'd like a lighter shade.
Contributor

The Hourglass web site already has the palette. Free shipping. Sephora should be getting it soon. It sold out quickly when it debuted. A great chance to try three different shades.

Super Contributor

How do you decide which color is best for you if you're buying online, without virtue of having tried them in person?

I'm fair/light with cool undertones.

TIA Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Try Temptalia s site. She has wonderful descriptions and swatches.
Valued Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Irishrose136 said:

How do you decide which color is best for you if you're buying online, without virtue of having tried them in person?

I'm fair/light with cool undertones.

TIA Smiley Happy

There are two guys on YouTube who do videos on all of them. One is Dustin Hunter. The other guy is Josh Collier. He works for Hourglass.
Respected Contributor

Those are GREAT videos!!