Contributor

Any news on products for Beauty with Benefits?

I was able to plan my purchases last year. I am looking forward this year's show. Thanks, Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any news on products for Beauty with Benefits?

If I am not mistaken, they offered very nice gift bags with purchases, a makeup bag filled with various sample products. I really enjoyed them and was able to try many new products and also stock up on some that I already use. I would love to hear what will be offered this year as well.

Super Contributor

I missed it last year so I am definitely hoping to catch it this year. Would love to know some of the products in advance. Did everything sell out super fast last year like the FFANY shows?

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard much of anything about it. I would have thought that yesterday being a "beauty" kind of day with philosophy, there would have been some mention of it.

Occasional Contributor

I believe this link has more information on some of the products that will be offered. Doesn't look like the prices are discounted yet, but still gives an idea.

www.babble.com/beauty/beauty-with-benefits-20-products-whose-net-proceeds-benefit-charity

Occasional Contributor

On 4/13/2014 UFKeL said:

I believe this link has more information on some of the products that will be offered. Doesn't look like the prices are discounted yet, but still gives an idea.

www.babble.com/beauty/beauty-with-benefits-20-products-whose-net-proceeds-benefit-charity

I believe this link is referring to last year's event as the date on the article is April 21, 2013.

Super Contributor

I hope I remember to tune in.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

QVC & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits on April 17th from 8-10pm ET.

I just spoke with I spoke with a QVC supervisor who gave gave me the confirmed listing of Beauty with Benefits participants which is at the end of this post.

There's also a "gift with purchase" sample bag for the BWB show. See the photo in post #9 of the QVC & CEW Present Beauty With Benefits - April 17th from 8-10pm ET

-- bebe Smile

____

____

Beauty with Benefits

* Algenist

* bareMinerals

* Clarins

* Clarisonic

* Clinique

* Dior

* Dr. Denese

* Dr. Dennis Gross

* Edward Bess

* Fresh sensorial

* Givenchy

* IT Cosmetics

* Josie Maran

* Laura Geller

* Lipstick Queen Rose & Shine Lip Gloss (by Puppy King)

* Mally

* Perricone MD

* Peter Thomas Roth

* philosophy

* StriVectin

* tarte

* WEN

-- special thanks to Sonia Kashuk (designer of the sample gift bag with purchase)

----

Note: For the past few weeks QVC has been running a BWB promo with Tiffany Thiessen that listed 24 companies who were participating in the BWB show (see post #5 of this thread). The listing which the QVC supervisor shared with me this evening only had 22 companies listed (CHI and Tweezerman were not included in this current listing).

--

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies for all the info - I will be watching. Smiley Wink