Respected Contributor

Among the Philosophy "Grace" fragrances-Favorite?

***** Which one is your favorite? *****

Amazing grace

Baby grace

Falling in love

Living Grace

Pure Grace

Unconditional Love

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Among the Philosophy ""Grace"" fragrances-Favorite?

I'm going to get the OLIVE OIL SCRUB, #253605. I just don't know which fragrance to get.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

1. Pure Grace

2. Living Grace

Super Contributor

Amazing Grace. But the only way I found I can still enjoy the fragrance is using the olive oil scrub with the AG Hand Soap, then, the AG perfume. The fragrance will last a few hours instead of minutes.

Valued Contributor

Do you like fruity and sweet, clean or floral? Of those Baby Grace is my favorite.
Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Cardamom said: Do you like fruity and sweet, clean or floral? Of those Baby Grace is my favorite.

Well, I heard the hostess say, "Pure grace is like soap & water". That's "clean". I like that idea. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Cardamom said: Do you like fruity and sweet, clean or floral? Of those Baby Grace is my favorite.

NO! on the fruity & sweet.

Yes! on the clean and floral. What would that be?

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 PKB said:

Amazing Grace. But the only way I found I can still enjoy the fragrance is using the olive oil scrub with the AG Hand Soap, then, the AG perfume. The fragrance will last a few hours instead of minutes.

Too bad the kit doesn't come with matching (fragrance) bath soap. So, once I wash with my TEA TREE OIL soap, that will just KILL any residue fragrance. Hmmmm.. unfortunate.

Valued Contributor

On 4/12/2014 rina33 said:

NO! on the fruity & sweet.

Yes! on the clean and floral. What would that be?

Sorry, I don't know what happend to my response. FIL and UL would be the sweet and fruity ones. Pure Grace is just clean. Living and Amazing are fresh and floral and Baby Grace to me is fresh but sweet.
Frequent Contributor

Amazing Grace. PG is OK..but I like the floral element of AG. Falling In Love is also good but strong. Can't wear it to work.