Frequent Contributor

Hello, ladies. I'm sorry is this has already been addressed, but I would like some advice. In a fit of uncertainty, I purchased the LightStim mini as well as the Isomers Nutritone. The biggest issue I have is my nasolabial folds. Is there an advantage that one machine has over another? Is it beneficial (or safe) to use both...maybe using one every other day? I just thought I'd ask and see if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks so much.

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Facial Tools

Hi cag! Both can help with collagen. The nutritone helps firm up the facial muscles. Manuela wants us to use it every other day. I've mentioned it in another thread, but there is a good video on youtube about the nutritone. Manuela goes into detail how to use it and why it's good to incorporate it in your skincare regimen. The lightstim is for wrinkles. With the lighstim they say to use it everyday for 8 weeks, then switch over to maintenance. So both are a perfect combination. Don't forget to use your lightstim on the back of your hands too! Hope this helps you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about Facial Tools

Thanks for the info, Beautybee! I've started using the Lightstim already...it's too early to see any results. I just received the Nutritone and haven't yet started. I had been a little nervous about using a microcurrent tool, but I think that's what I need for the nasolabial folds. I may just give it a shot tonight. Thanks again!