Honored Contributor

What Did You Get From The Sephora Sale

I bought 2 Bumble & Bumble styling products and a silicone cleansing pad from the Sephora collection. You can't beat Sephora's speedy delivery. I placed an order Wednesday night, it was shipped on Thursday and I received it by UPS on Friday! This is compared to QVC, my Bare Minerals Serum Foundation was shipped and I still haven't received it yet. And don't get me started on Philisophy's delivery, the slowest ever!

Valued Contributor

Re: What Did You Get From The Sephora Sale

I recently ordered from Philosophy. I ordered on a Saturday and I think I got it the next Tue. or Wed. Much better than QVC where my order sits in process for a week before even shipping.

From Sephora I got an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood. It was my first one. I had no idea how much I would love it. I wish the sale was still on. I might buy them all.

I bought it in the store. I've never ordered from them on line before.

Honored Contributor

All I bought was Josie Maran's new facial cleansing oil (Model Citizen version). I wanted the two Kat von D palettes and a few of the sephora lipinks but I am going to wait on those.

Respected Contributor

BB Art Stick in Rose Brown-beautiful shade and perfect for all year all the time-love

Phyto Citrus Shampoo-I like this line much better than Alterna

Phyto balm for frizzies control-humid southern weather coming

Lancôme Cils Booster-hg

Respected Contributor

Cleansing oil, Sephora Pantone lipstick, JM infinity color cream x 3. That's it!
Super Contributor

Becca pressed perfection in opal and liquid in moonstone and Kat Von D monarch palette(bought lots of other stuff from Ulta).
Super Contributor

Let me think...

Frequent Contributor

I got the Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Artistry Palette and the Radiant Orchid Cheek Sweep Palette.

Hi FUTURE ... I wanted the Pantone Lip Balm or Lipstick but my Sephora was out( not in stock online either)

Hey Happydaze ,those Kat Von D palettes look so pretty ! I'm a big fan of her shadows , my fave palettes from the line are Ladybird, Saint, and the Spellbinding Shadow Book (from this past Christmas).

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 naleiarenee said:

I got the Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Artistry Palette and the Radiant Orchid Cheek Sweep Palette.

Hi FUTURE ... I wanted the Pantone Lip Balm or Lipstick but my Sephora was out( not in stock online either)

Hey Happydaze ,those Kat Von D palettes look so pretty ! I'm a big fan of her shadows , my fave palettes from the line are Ladybird, Saint, and the Spellbinding Shadow Book (from this past Christmas).

I bought the balm a few was ago, and tried on the lipstick last wknd. Loved it. But, of course, my Sephora didn't have it (it annoys me when they have out testers of LE products that are out of stock, but I digress....), but the JCP in the mall had it. You might check there!
Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 nodecaf said:

Let me think...

I love that sign!! I need it for most things, LOL!!

My daughter always stocks up at the Sephora sale.