Esteemed Contributor

Has 7% rebate @ h s n and I was also able to get 15% off with Mr Rebates coupon on Lancome mascara & eyelash curler set {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Hi There: I have been using Mr. Rebates for years since I read about it here, but lately I have had a problem with HSN crediting me and I have had to file 4 claims to get the rebates back over the last month. When I place a large order through HSN, they now break it down with separate order numbers and somehow, it just doesn't get into the system. I have better luck if I place each item into the cart and do separate purchases. That usually works for me....Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I had trouble with Mr Rebates credits as well over several orders. I worked with their CS and they assured me I could use Firefox with no problems.

I stopped using Firefox for Mr Rebates and when I shop I use IE. Problem solved. Orders get credited properly.

Honored Contributor

FYI, to take it one step further, ShopAtHome offers a 110% rate guarantee, if Mr R has 7% they will give you 7.7%. The extra discount from Mr R is probably thru Easter only.

Honored Contributor

One tip to insure better rebate processing is to clear your cookies before placing orders.