Trusted Contributor

Wow! A three pack of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes for $32!

I love this mascara! I've tried a gazillion brands and many cause my lashes to break and fall out but have never had that problem with Tarte. I've used Tarte LCL for years with an occasional try of some other brand but always return to LCL. I've always bought the 2 pack which is $28 and is a great deal considering the single purchase price but a three pack for $32? Fabulous! It was on Friday Night Beauty. I know some people have complained that it dries up quickly but I once saw Maureen say to add water or maracuja oil to it so I just add a little water and the tube lasts me a long time. Any other BB'ers on here that love this mascara?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

Re: Wow! A three pack of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes for $32!

I have the gold one, Lights Camera Flashes. I'm happy with it. Do you know if this one is better. I see the gold one is only for purchase in a kit.

Respected Contributor

Even when you add the extra alms $10 for shipping and tax it is still a good deal. Not my fav mascara so I did not purchase but for those who love it it is a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Cardamom said:

I have the gold one, Lights Camera Flashes. I'm happy with it. Do you know if this one is better. I see the gold one is only for purchase in a kit.

Personally I liked LCL better than LCF. Don't remember why I wasn't crazy over LCF though.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

On 4/12/2014 UMTerpFan said:
On 4/12/2014 Cardamom said:

Personally I liked LCL better than LCF. Don't remember why I wasn't crazy over LCF though.

Thanks. I guess that is why that one is not available anymore.
Honored Contributor

I haven't tried any Tarte mascaras, but I have to say, the demo was really convincing. I'm tempted to try the Lights Camera Lashes.

Honored Contributor

i am a big tarte fan, BUT their mascara is not one of my favorites. i use them if they come in kits OR pass them along to my daughters. if i do use them i have to layer them with another mascara because they dont work well on their own for me.

it is a good deal though if you do use and love their mascaras.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This IS a good deal, but I don't like stocking up on too many at once because they can dry out. Although that tip on the water or oil is one I will have to try.

I like both LCL and LCF - I'd say LCF a little more. The only thing I don't like about it, is that one side is supposed to be colored purple so you can tell the difference and both sides look the same to me, However, when I hold it up to the light I can usually tell the difference.