Trusted Contributor

I'll be receiving mine today. I ordered it from Ulta using a 20% off coupon. The QVC deal is great if you want the brush but it is too large for my needs. I'll write a full review after I use it. I already received Bare Minerals The First Resort and I LOVE this so it will be interesting to compare the two products.

Trusted Contributor

I've been wondering if this is a combination of two existing products - the matte bronzer and illuminator that are sold separately. Looks nice, but I think I already have these products.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/12/2014 pas4116 said:

I've been wondering if this is a combination of two existing products - the matte bronzer and illuminator that are sold separately. Looks nice, but I think I already have these products.

I'm wondering about that also, but I can't resist something new (and on sale) and I've been in the market for some new bronzers. This new product is supposed to have CC properties so it may be different.

I have the original vitality disc which contains a bronzer and an illuminator, but I like the idea of being able to swirl them together to get a softer look. Also, the original bronzer is too dark for my light complexion.

Super Contributor

Can't wait to hear your review turtle52. My Ulta doesn't have it yet and it looks interesting. I already have the brush from the Q set so I am good there. I love the original pan bronzer so if the reviews are good I will give this a try.

Esteemed Contributor
I only ordered it because you can control how much tan you put in your face. I usually hate bronzers, but this one you can control the color. The beautiful brush is a bonus.
Trusted Contributor
Why do they make these huge brushes? Any makeup artist will tell you that they are pretty useless. Actually it may work on the body but certainly not the face.
Trusted Contributor
On 4/12/2014 grandma_2_2 said:

Can't wait to hear your review turtle52. My Ulta doesn't have it yet and it looks interesting. I already have the brush from the Q set so I am good there. I love the original pan bronzer so if the reviews are good I will give this a try.

I ordered it at Ulta online. Ulta has a promotion now that ANY IT cosmetics purchase ships for free so I paid no shipping AND I got 20% off with the coupon.

Super Contributor

and it's supposed to be waterproof, so it should wear well in the summer heat.