Esteemed Contributor

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus: I like it

During Clinique Bonus Time at Macy's, I got a sample of the repairwear laser focus serum. I like it. I am a looooongtime Clinique user (I am over 60 now) and I have mature combo skin. My main issue are two of those above the lip lines like you made a kissy face. This is helping after about a week...2X day. Anyone else seeing results? I like the eye cream also (got a sample size when I ordered online). I have puffies underneath the eyes and this helps.

Since it is such a rarity when something actually works; thought I'd mention it.

Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, CorrectsClinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream, .5 oz

Respected Contributor

Re: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus: I like it

Thanks for the review!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for this post. I have the sample but haven't tried it yet. My skin is rather sensitive so I am always hesitant to try something new.

Honored Contributor

I also have the sample and have not yet tried it. This may be the day!
Esteemed Contributor

My skin is super sensitive and I can break out in bright red blotches or red bumps at the drop of a bottle. I am not very experimentative. And this has caused no adverse reaction; just a mild tingle the first time. I then use Josie Maran regular oil over the serum and the Clinique eye cream. I have trouble with sunscreen, so I have it in Laura Geller's Take Cover foundation. Then I use her BnB in fair as a setting powder. I am more tolerant of blush and shadows and I like LG or Trish McEvoy. It's taken me YEARS to find something that won't cause my skin to freak out. Aveda all-sensitive cleanser is a winner too.

Laura Geller Take Cover Anti-Aging Foundation w/ SPF20 - A223062

Respected Contributor

I received the laser focus eye cream as a sample a few weeks ago and began using it and yes, yes, yes, I can tell a difference! The skin under my eyes and at outside corners is much smoother and fine lines hardly there. I have some of the serum and will try that too after reading your post!

Contributor

I am interested in this, thanks for the review. I saw the commercial the other day. I was skeptical of the claim " has the power of 67% of a laser procedure". How can that be?

Super Contributor

I just used the laser focus last night. Its strong, so I have to be careful. But, I woke up with a fresh face and closed pores. I also like the eye cream too, my rep gave me a full sample because I ordered ahead of sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review....I just saw the commercial on TV and was truly thinking about trying it out! Am always on the look out for the next best thing....

Super Contributor

Thanks -- I'll check these out. Hadn't heard of them.