Super Contributor

OH NO, NOT AGAIN ! Check out tomorrow's programming, looks like an overdose of Philosophy again !!!!!

My gosh, is Saturday going to be mostly all day Philosophy shows now ? Seems like about 11 total hours or so on tomorrow.

Isn't this starting to be a regularly weekend habit, especially on Saturday's? That and Susan Graver, among others.

Why is the Q doing this?

What is going on now with the constant overdose of same old shows ? It' starting to be insane !!!

The only benefit to me is I don't buy it so I'm free from TV to do other things and I'm saving money !!! But I think they are boring their viewing audience to death !

Trusted Contributor

Re: OH NO, NOT AGAIN ! Check out tomorrow's programming, looks like an overdose of Philosophy again !!!!!

I will take a day of Philosophy over a day of laptops or lawn ornaments. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: OH NO, NOT AGAIN ! Check out tomorrow's programming, looks like an overdose of Philosophy again !!!!!

I got the preview email for the TSV (3 piece set) and wanted to order but with tax and shipping it was about $30.00 a product, not so much of a deal. So i took it out of my cart. This is what usually happens when i want to order something, i always back down when i see the final cost.

Super Contributor

Same thing has been happening to me a lot lately lostincali, don't like it at all. Making it hard to do my Christmas shopping, which is about all I use the Q for these days. But I'm beginning to think it's time to hit the B&M stores again and stop this insanity !!!!!

Costs are rising, but the value and quality just aren't what they used to be either.

Respected Contributor

Not really into Philosophy at all. I'm waiting for the April 17-19 QVC CEW and WEN shows. I love the scent of Philosophy Melon Daiquiri and Señora Margarita but as I commented in another thread, I love bubble baths and cheapo Village Naturals actually does a better job in that department.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Darn...i was hoping s/h would have been free. I am all out of AG but it's not a deal when you add it all up ;(. Im sure philosophy.com will have a bargain soon and thats usually no shipping and no tax.
Super Contributor

I don't like an overdose day of anything -- even if I'm interested in the product or line. I like a variety of things to blow my money on! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Well they fly in the TSV vendor so while they are in the area they are going to use them all day or weekend. This started long ago and every TSV it will be overload for that day. I use the internet if I am interested in the TSV or watch at 9:00 as I am west coast. The other time in that hour is spent on that line so there are no special deals but maybe something new or back in stock. For this reason alone I rarely watch like I used.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

Do you ever stop complaining?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Bikkie said:

Do you ever stop complaining?

IMHO I think this is a common complaint.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.