Trusted Contributor

RAVE--CeraVe eye repair cream

Thanks to you beauties, I just bought the CeraVe eye cream. It was given a "best" rating by Paula and I agree. It is thick but it sinks into the skin. It is not greasy but it hydrates your under eye area. It doesn't sting or burn. It comes in a tube and it has a tiny pin hole opening so there is no waste. I have been looking for a new eye cream for a long time but I wanted something that was inexpensive. The MSRP is around $13 but I bought it during a BOGO AND with a coupon so it cost me around $8 a piece. I stocked up and am glad that I did!

Regular Contributor

Re: RAVE--CeraVe eye repair cream

Thanks for the review! I might give this a try.

Super Contributor

That brand certainly gets rave reviews on lots of its products. So nice to find that in a drugstore brand!

Valued Contributor

Good to know-thanks for the review.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Always looking for the perfect eye cream. Thanks for the recommendation.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

Thanks!

Super Contributor

I bought it too because of recommendations here and on Beautypedia. It's very nice to use, no complaints. I also use it on nose-to-mouth lines and upper lip as a booster after my moisturizer. I love the texture--very thick without being greasy.

Respected Contributor

I too went to WalGreens and picked it and their foaming cleanser up. I'll start with it tonight!

Valued Contributor

I also bought it and got in on the BOGO. I also am glad that somebody posted about this eye cream because it is a nice day time eye cream. I formerly used BE's eye cream, but this one is just a good and less $$. It sinks in and doesn't leave a greasy residue, so makeup goes on smoothly afterward. Perfect.

Respected Contributor

I had to get out of the house today or the BOGO would go off and change with tomorrow's circular. I also went strawberry picking with my niece and nephew. I almost went to WM, but chickened out when I saw how super crowded the parking lot was. I may brave it early tomorrow and just fight the early senior citizens instead of all the others in my community. I prefer it quite and not full of everyone!