Valued Contributor

Level To Start With On SSC's EGG

For those of you who use the Serious Skin Care's EGG, what level did you find most comfortable to start with?

Valued Contributor

Re: Level To Start With On SSC's EGG

I just started this week and basically went with how it felt to me, didn't keep track of what number level it was. I wanted to feel a mild to moderate current so I just tapped one at a time til it reached where it felt like it was doing something but was still comfortable. I think people starting out too high are the ones complaining about how bad it feels in their heads and teeth. Duh! Haven't used it on my neck because I don't have sagging there and I think that could be a sensitive area. Maybe I will eventually go there with a low level . Looked at some of the SSC EGG videos on youtube with CeCe and she gives some helpful tips.

Super Contributor

I started at level 1 & just kept going up until it felt too strong. Different parts of the face will need a weaker or stronger setting.

I've used it since September 2012 & I don't go beyond level 6. When my battery was dying I was up to 8 or 9, so a fresh battery is important. Make sure you use enough gel for conductivity.

Good luck & hope it works for you.

Super Contributor

I started out at 3 or 4. I wanted to feel it. Now I'm at 5 or 6 depending on which part of the face I'm doing.