Honored Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties -- What did you purchase this past week???

Beautiful day in Chicagoland today - 70 degrees & sunny. I love opening the windows & letting the fresh air in. I hope all you Beauties have a great day and weekend. I purchased:

eos hand lotion in cucumber & berry (perfect, lightweight size for your purse);

eos strawberry sorbet lip balm & the lemon SPF one.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Happy Friday, Beauties -- What did you purchase this past week???

Nars the matte multiple cheek tint in Anguilla. The color is perfect! (I'm returning the It vitality cheek tint)

EltaMD Tinted UV Daily spf 40 - my holy grail sunscreen, and my foundation in the summer. Bought 2 bottles.

Cotz lip spf - giving this a try, as it's difficult to find mineral based SPF for lips that don't taste weird.

Mally pore less face defender - I'm liking this to put over my sunscreen before I go running. It keeps my sunscreen on even when I sweat.

Super Contributor

Paula's Choice C15 Vitamin C Serum

Paula's Choice Skin Brightening treatment

VO5 moisturizing conditioner - upset they came out with a new one for volumizing. I don't like the new versionSmiley Sad The old volumizing was one of my favorites.

Super Contributor

macs cosmetics items..

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

Kat, it is way past time for you to be getting some nice weather! Enjoy! I used to live in hte Chicago area & your cold/bad weather this year lasted a lot longer than most years I can recall.

I ordered a set of 4 replacement rollers for my Emjoi Micro-Pedi from a vendor on Amazon. These are generic rollers but they get good reviews and are a much better price than the Emjoi ones. I hope they are good. They should be delivered later today.

I also reordered Smoky Mountain Naturals Paraben-Free Estriol Cream and DIM; got these from the SMN site with a code for free S&H. I started using these, as well as the Progesterone Cream for menopausal symptoms and they work great for that. I started using a tiny bit on my face after reading reviews from Amazon customers that use it this way. It is supposed to help with wrinkles, especially around the eyes. What I notice most, though, is a beautiful, younger looking, brightening of my skin. What a great bonus! I love it!

Have a great weekend!

Super Contributor

Did anyone buy that new Algenist product? Was very pricey. I wonder how good it is.

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Hibi said:

Did anyone buy that new Algenist product? Was very pricey. I wonder how good it is.

I did not but hopefully someone else did to let you know. I refuse to pay that much for any skincare/makeup products.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar-my new favorite formula for lipstick (well until I find the next best thing). Really lightweight & smooth.

Real Techniques Eye Brushes set-I have been wanting this for a while but couldn't justify because I don't need new brushes but then realized some of my brushes are pretty old and these are purple. I also have a few of the other Real Techniques brushes and they are fabulous.

Super Contributor

Two items:

Maybelline Blush Stick - It's in a lovely pink. Trying cream blushes on my 60+ skin and am liking the results.

Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Color in Enchant (080) - Very neutral/natural color. Had a pedicure this morning and my nail tech wrote down the name she liked it so much. Looks great on my hands as well.

Essie No Chip Ahead Top Coat - Purchased on recommendations of Beauty posters here. My Monday manicure does not have one chip. Wow!!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 rhinovodka said:

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar-my new favorite formula for lipstick (well until I find the next best thing). Really lightweight & smooth.

Real Techniques Eye Brushes set-I have been wanting this for a while but couldn't justify because I don't need new brushes but then realized some of my brushes are pretty old and these are purple. I also have a few of the other Real Techniques brushes and they are fabulous.

I bought the same lipstick a couple of months ago and I wear it almost every day. Love Revolution!