Frequent Contributor

I've never tried her products but want to try the oil. what do you use as an eye cream with that or is that your eye cream? Does she make a separate product for that? My undereyes are the driest in the world and need something under concealer. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Some oils are not good for under your eyes so google that question first. But if argan oil is good then use it mixed into an eye cream you already have. I do this all the time as I am very dry myself. Seems to enhance the effect of my creams.

I just read about argan oil and it says it is safe for all applications.

Occasional Contributor

I have her regular Argan oil and, for my face, I use it only at night. It definitely has "slip" and I'm not sure how well it would hold up under concealer - however, if you have very dry skin then your skin may just soak this right up and be perfect.

Josie says all the time that this can be used everywhere - she has clinicals that say it helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I often mix the Argan oil into my Philosophy Hope when I'm drier and I like it very much like that.

Honored Contributor

Yes I agree with JMO about using the argan oil at night time with your p.m. face creams or if you are not going anywhere where you have to wear make up, during the day too. My skin is so horribly dry that I don't have a problem with it not soaking in anytime I use it. But mixed with other creams works very well for me.

Frequent Contributor

My under eye area was soooo dry and any concealer looked horrible until I started using JM Argan oil under my eyes day and night. I use the light during the day all over my face and the Milk and regular oil at night. The only thing I use and am so happy with it.

Valued Contributor

Hi bunk-

I put a bit of the argan on my finger tips and pat under and around my eyes. It has worked fine for me and I've also done this successfully for many years with Rose hip seed oil.

I also test drive certain eye treatments here and there that AREN'T oils, but this oil patting thing has worked just fine, too.

Super Contributor

Argan oil works great

Super Contributor

I use the JM Argan balm at night on my lid and under my eye. So does my teen daughter. We both swear it helps our eyelashes as well. If I look dry during the day I take a sponge and lightly tap the oil or balm under my eyes as well. Love it on a beauty blender for my neck.