Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/11/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend!

Here is my list for the week:

TreSemme Tre Two Hair Spray 10 oz- A must have, repurchased the same.

St Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash 13.5 oz- Very nice, especially for the price. Using a Mark Lemon Sugar scrub.

Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with the same.

BBW Lemon Daisy Hand Soap 8 oz- Nice scent for spring, replaced with a BBW body wash that I will use as soap.

Avon Silicone Glove Hand Cream 3.4 oz- A favorite of mine...using a BBW one from my stash as a replacement.

BJ's Hi-Tech Flossers 90 ct- Replaced with another pack.

That's all for my this week! May your all enjoy your weekend!

All the best, Neela

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/11/14

Not much for me this week...

Acure Night Cream - it was “fine” but nothing special…won’t repurchase

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

TIME BOMB Troubleshooter neck and jaw cream- 1.5 oz- really love this, wish it came in a larger size, now using Dr. D neck cream from the stash

Regular Contributor

Hello All. I used up a 2 oz BBW Sleep lotion and 1.7 oz Bigelow Lemon body wash. I liked both of them, but have many other travel sized items to use up before purchasing more.
Super Contributor

Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum - trying Paula's Choice C Serum. I used a sample that I got free with an order and loved it. I got my full size yesterday and used it with the other products that I usually use. My skin looked really dehydrated this morning and my cheeks looked a little pink. I am hoping it is not from the serum. I had to stop the BHA and AHA products for a while due to irritation. My skin just got back to normal.

Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum - replaced with one from reserve
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil - replaced with one from reserve
Smidgen amounts from several 16 oz. bottles of WEN

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Make Up Remover (2 oz) A staple. always have some in stash. Replaced with same. Takes eye make-up off gently and moisturizes the eye area.

Mica Milky Cleanser (8.33 Oz) This was an impluse buy when I had a make over done by Mica at the mall. This really lasted a long time. (A little goes a long way). Took off make up very well, and was very moisturizing. This will not be a second purchase for me, however, because the Mica products are out of my budget. Using Avon 2 in1 cleanser.

Super Contributor

MDSolarsciences SPF 40 lotion - replaced with updated version spf 50 from stash. Love this for my hands.

Paula's Choice C15 - replaced with one from stash.

Honored Contributor

Just the following:

NYC blush in West Side Wine - full size. I really, really like this color. I realized in digging through my stash that I don't have another blush in the pink family so I will have to look this weekend. Not sure if I will buy this again this time or if something else will catch my eye.

Contributor

Happy Friday fellow beauties! Short list for me this week, but I am close on a few items... Here's my one used up product...

Aveda Damage Remedy. Really liked this conditioner. I think I will be repurchasing on my next trip to the mall.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!