Valued Contributor

SSC EGG is Forever Spring Time Machine x2 !!!

Mentioned this on another thread. Just got my Serious Skincare EGG and lo and behold, it's the old Connie Steven's Forever Spring Time Machine as a dual unit instead of a single unit. Works the same, feels the same. I thought I was in a time warp ! It was very easy to use especially since I had lots of experience with Connie's original 20 years ago! Going to give it a try but just wanted to let former Forever Spring users know that the Time Machine lives on ! Who else here used to use the Time Machine?

Trusted Contributor

Re: SSC EGG is Forever Spring Time Machine x2 !!!

I am sure I still have that Time Machine & I never used it LOL

I will have to dig around & see if I can find it & if it works!

Honored Contributor

Got the egg today, there is a learning curve but you can diffidently feel the current when turned up. Hope it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

I still have my Time Machine. I have the EGG, and two NuFaces too. WHY??????? Along with my other gadgets.

Super Contributor

I had the Time Machine years ago and I have the Egg. No, they don't look the same, but they both supposedly do the same thing. They are both microcurrent machines like all the others. I would think the Egg is newer technology and better. I don't know why I bothered with the Time Machine, it did nothing. I can tell the Egg is working.

Super Contributor

I remember Connie use to encourage buying 2 to use on both sides of your face. I think I have 3 laying around. Never could see any improvement though, but maybe back in the day my skin didn't need that much help. The Egg is way stronger than the Time Machine and I can see some lifting afterwards.

Valued Contributor

That's great news to hear! I used to use Connie's Time Machine and it did a wonderful job.

When Connie left HSN, I just never got around to ordering new conductor gel from her web site. It still works, though.

I'm looking forward to trying out the EGG. It just arrived today.

Frequent Contributor

I had the Suzanne Sommers gadget but doing one side of the face just took too much time. I like the EGG much better.
Super Contributor

I think I saw somewhere that you can use Aloe Vera gel as a conductor gel??