Super Contributor

I bought some Robin McGraw skin care, do you plan to buy?

I got the night cream that comes with its own brush. The packaging seemed attractive. Mrs. McGraw seemed poised and relaxed on camera. Several of her items sold out before air time. I hope this bids well for her collaboration with HSN.

Super Contributor

Re: I bought some Robin McGraw skin care, do you plan to buy?

I think she had advertising on Phil's show today....he is always peddling his family.... I was not impressed with the product. Just another over rated over priced skin care line. Did you read the ingredients? Not impressed!
Esteemed Contributor

There's another post out there and they're putting Robin through the ringer -- so sound the alarms and take cover! Hope you enjoy your purchase.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I was thinking of it, but will pass

I have some new, never tried Isomers coming in the mail tomorrow

Super Contributor

I got the mask with the brush. It sounded okay to me. I like edelweiss. A few things were sold out before they could be aired. That must have made her feel welcome.

Valued Contributor

I didn't order because I'm happy with my skincare regimen, but I saw her presentation. I agree, I thought she was very poised and relaxed. It reminded me of the Connie Stevens days when Connie would tell her girls that if they didn't have five minutes for themselves, then something is wrong. The prices seemed to be good for what you get. It looked like many items were selling out before they got to the presentation. She did go into the clinicals and about the flower. I also understand that she did want to bring something different. I did not understand what exactly was it that this flower is supposed to do. I heard a lot about hydration, but you can get that with many types of products. So that is my only critic about it. It's also my critic about many products presented on shopping channels. But overall I thought it was a good presentation.

Enjoy your purchase!Smile

Trusted Contributor

There was another item shown on Dr Phil today I do not see at HSN....yet... something in capsules...I think it was retinol....maybe it will be on tomorrow...

Trusted Contributor

and the audience got a 30 day set...maybe she will sell a sample set

Honored Contributor

No. There are already enough options vying for my attention.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Can't wait to hear what you all think.