Super Contributor

Today I stopped at Walgreens to pick up the Jordana mascara that has been getting so many great reviews. Wow! There is lipstain and lip liners and eye shadows and liners! Oh my! I picked up two lipstains, a lipliner, mascara, and eyeliner for about 12 dollars! AND, made in USA! I'm thrilled! My thanks to those that have suggested this line!

Super Contributor

Thanks ! Love the mascara, haven't tried the other products yet. Hope they are as fab as the mascara !

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! I am checking out their website, love the prices!

Super Contributor

I tried the mascara. The first tube was good. So I bought six more. It seemed as though the formula changed, and not for the better. I gave the other five away. The brow pencil seemed okay, not great but okay. I bought it in the taupe shade, I probably should've gone one shade darker. It's on the ashy side on me. It's nice to have for just around the house.

Super Contributor

Lip liner was just ok for me. Not a performance piece. I had high hopes, but will keep trying.

Honored Contributor
On 4/9/2014 D Oro said:

I tried the mascara. The first tube was good. So I bought six more. It seemed as though the formula changed, and not for the better. I gave the other five away. The brow pencil seemed okay, not great but okay. I bought it in the taupe shade, I probably should've gone one shade darker. It's on the ashy side on me. It's nice to have for just around the house.

I had the exact same problem. I loved the first couple of tubes of the mascara I bought and then after that, something was definitely different. I wrote to the company about a formula change and 1 woman said yes it did change then another woman responded and said it didn't change. Other board members wrote and were told it didn't change so I'm not sure what is going on.

Either my first 3 or 4 tubes were a fluke or something changed. Even the wand was skinnier and the bristles different. The newer tubes I bought gave me no volumizing at all. The mascara was super wet and gave my spider lashes.

Super Contributor

I love the prices..

Honored Contributor

Love the mascara and the lip glosses!

Trusted Contributor

I've never found the Jordana mascara everyone raves about. But Jordana eyeliner and lip liner pencils have been a mainstay for me for 10 or so years. I haven't tried any lipsticks but I like a couple glosses. It's a good drugstore brand with great prices.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

I wear that mascara every day since I tried it.I used to never wear mascara. This makes me look like I'm wearing false fabulous lashes....long,thick,no flakes!