Contributor

HSN has some new Korres items online, including mint tea, vanilla plum, and citrus shower gels, a basil lemon body scrub, and a milk and chamomile bar soap trio. I'm most interested in the new White Grape body butter and shower gel, though. Liz Folce has posted a few hints for the TS on April 14 with pictures of Santorini, and the packaging for the body butter has Santorini on it and the description says it's inspired by the white grapes indigenous to Santorini. I'm excited to see what the TS will be and if they'll have any other good deals that day!Korres White Grape Body Butter

Respected Contributor

Ooooooh, that's calling my name! Smile

Regular Contributor

I love Korres body butters and shower gels. They leave your skin clean and so soft. It is difficult to find a shower gel that cleans your skin without harmful ingredients and leaves your skin feeling totally moisturized. I also like that all the scents are natural and not chemical based.

Super Contributor

I saw these and am excited Smiley Surprised) I can't wait to see what the TS is for 4/14/14.

Trusted Contributor

Awesome!! I will most likely purchase the TS! I love Korres and this new scent sounds divine! Thank you for the heads-up!

Esteemed Contributor

Kewl...I will check this stuff out.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Sorry to say these are not chemical free just look up some of the ingredients ... When fragrance is listed it IS chemical not essential oil.With that said these do leave your skin feeling nice and moisturized..I use the hand lotion sometimes but not all the time because i am trying to limit the chemicals i put in my body.

Respected Contributor
I have never tried this brand. I will check out the TS. Right now, I am using the Jason brand and like the scents but I don't find it really moisturizing. I see a lot of raves for this so think I will try them out depending on the TS.
Honored Contributor

I love Korres! It is my favorite brand of shower gels & body butters.

The Mint Tea sounds great but, I must admit, White Grape doesn't sound particularly appealing to me. I'll bet I'd be surprised & like it though.

MidNight, it is disappointing to hear about the ingredients. Korres generally has pretty good ingredients but they are not 100% natural ones. I've considered going to all organic products when I use up what I have but I'm not sure I want to give up Korres.

I might watch some presentations when they are on next week but I don't plan on buying gels or body butters. I just opened a Basil Lemon shower gel & have an unopened body butter so I do not need either. I also have a few nice bar soaps I want to use before buying more products for the shower. It has been almost 2 years (2 in May) since I purchased any shower gels/body butters/soaps and I think I may make it to the end of this year w/o needing to buy any. I'm enjoying the challenge of seeing just how long I can go w/o buying more!

I am interested in the skincare & lip colors. i have heard good things about some of them & I need some new lipsticks.

Super Contributor

I LOVE Mulberry Vanilla & Bergamot Pear which are exclusive to HSN, I hope this new White Grape is just as delicious without being too sweet or strong! I'm not a huge fan of the other scents because they are too strong for me.

I hope the new TS has free shipping! I wonder if it will be the typical 2 body butters & 1 shower gel. I also hope it's all White Grape, and they don't mix in another scent like Guava. I know a lot of people like Guava, but it's usually too strong for me.