Frequent Contributor
Has anyone else tried this ? I got the set at Sephora on Sunday , along with her La Vie en Rose polish. I put it on Sunday nite and so far , so good, no chipping or peeling yet. I have a terrible time keeping polish on my thin , weak nails and I don't want to go back to acrylics. The Gel Lab set was $45 and the polish was $19 , before I used my 15% off discount . Its worth it to me if it works . The SA told me that it was returnable if I didn't like it. Anyone else have any input on this ? Thanks !
Occasional Contributor

I've used the gel lab base and top coats for about 6 months and they definitely have made a difference in the polish durability. Under the base coat I also apply a Sally Hansen treatment and then continue with whatever polish I decide to use and the gel lab top coat. My nails have never looked better! And my nails stay shiny a lot longer than they used to. I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I use this with my regular polish. I change polish every week and seldom have a chip. I also use CND Vinylux polish and top coat with great results.

Super Contributor

I bought the kit when it first came out, but unfortunately for me it didn't wear any better than anything else I've tried so it's been sitting in plastic bin for about a year now! I still got chips after a couple days and followed the directions exactly and even tried it w/ lippmann polish and without but no difference in wear. All I can say is not everything works for everybody so if it works for you that's great!

Contributor

I bought it on GMA's Deals and Steals last month for 50% off. I took off my tips and stopped doing gel manicures so my nails are also weak. My polish stays on probably 2-3 days longer than with other base and top coats, but I am not sure it is worth 45.00.

Super Contributor

xenagirl I use this product and have good luck with it, but if you have weak nails you should probably get your nails in shape first Nailtiques makes a good product for that and another is Pink Gel you can buy that at QVC and Sephoras, just a thought.

Honored Contributor

Used it for a long time, did nothing as far as keeping my polish on longer.

Respected Contributor

I started using it about a year ago. It is the only base and top coats I use now. I bought 2 sets from GMA Deals and Steals.

Super Contributor

It doesn't last any longer than other polishes for me. A few days wear. I think that I have my hands in water too much. I love gel nails best. I hate the removal.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks Beauties ! It started chipping last night , on the fourth day, but that's the part that was weakened by peeling. I've tried just about every hardener imaginable , as well as creams and vitamins and nothing seems to help with strengthening my nails and stopping the peeling . The Perfect Formula sold here was a big waste of money for me. I'll wait a week or so and if this still isn't working any better I'm gonna do a gel manicure.