Occasional Contributor

Isomers OTO is for the Glutathiosome high potency face serum and body serum for only $98.36. I've bought so much this visit but I may have to cave as this is a great deal! Plus they have it on easy paySmile

Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers OTO - Glutathiosome

Great deal!.Get it!.I stocked up on these when it was a TSV so am good till 8/15..Love using the body one...The skin on my arms has improved so much from this!Hope we can get another deal like this in 2015!

Valued Contributor

If any of you miss out on this tonight and want it and there are some left call CS in the morning and ask for the OTO price and they most likly will give it to you...If not hang up and call again and get a differant rep.

Super Contributor

Great value. I passed since I got the TTV and R Pur once only earlier. I still have about 1/3 of the glutathiosome serum left from the last TTV. I do like it and have seen some firming in my nose to mouth area.

Respected Contributor

I missed out on the TTV but I did get this OTO and I also got the bonus size of the Skin Genisis Serum. Both are going to be NEW products for me!!

Want to try the body product on my chest and arms

Super Contributor

On 4/8/2014 Sandgirl said:

I missed out on the TTV but I did get this OTO and I also got the bonus size of the Skin Genisis Serum. Both are going to be NEW products for me!!

Want to try the body product on my chest and arms

Glad you were able to get something. I think you will be happy with the glutathiosome face serum. I haven't used the one for the body or the stem genesis. I do like using the copper p and h-pur on my body.

Trusted Contributor

imho, this Isomers visit offered some of the best deals I've seen in sometime.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2014 lyn in MI said: imho, this Isomers visit offered some of the best deals I've seen in sometime.

I agree Lyn!! I hope they have another similar visit soon. If I love my new products, I will need more great deals to cont. using them!!

Valued Contributor

I have 3 bottles of Gluta. so I passed on that. I did get the larger bottle of Stem Gen which I will mix with the Gluta, Vit. C and Matrixyl.

I also bought the Nutritone as I dropped mine onto a hard surface and it broke.

Honored Contributor

I never saw this OTO. Glad I already have some. I just opened the Gluta. Body Serum & just finished my 1st Gluta. Face serum. I have 2 more bottles of the face serum. I have also been using the Acetyl Hexapeptide but passed on the large bottle since I have 2 of the 1.86 oz bottles that I bought when they had a special price & just opened one of them. Hopefully it will be enough to last until they have the large bottle again. I bought the accelerated recovery face lifting serum & Nutritone to try. The Nutritone has already shipped & will be here Thurs. Talk about fast shipping. That was a good deal at $58.

Just wanted to add that when I applied the Gluta. Body I also put it on my fingernails. They look so much better today. I have some ridges mostly on my thumb nails. You can really feel the ridges & one of my thumb nails wants to split up the middle. Anyways just from applying the Gluta. Body Serum on my nails one day made my nails better. The ridges are still there but smoother & don't feel like they did before I used it. I'm going to keep putting it on my nails.