Valued Contributor

Bare Minerals Bare Skin foundation arrived today

Hello Ladies. I just received my BareSkin foundation in Bare Linen. I only applied it to the side of my face above the jawline and it seems to go on very smoothly. I am anxious to try it out for real tomorrow morning. The foundation I'm currently using is the Tarte powder foundation in Fair/Light neutral which seems a bit darker than Bare Linen. I love the brush; it really does buff the foundation on smoothly.

I'll let you know soon if it was worth the wait for me. Did anyone else get their Bare Skin foundation yet?

Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Bare Skin foundation arrived today

It says there are 25 reviews, but none showing. Can anyone see the reviews for this product?

Occasional Contributor

Those 25 reviews are from when they first launched and folks were upset. I think that is why they removed them.

Thanks for the review! Let us know how you like over time

Regular Contributor

Mine shipped - Bare Linen. Please, please let us know your thoughts after you fully try it. I'm super excited...long time BE user here.
Valued Contributor

I sure will let you know what I think. I'm hoping the color isn't too light for me. Wish I had time to re-do my makeup now!

Super Contributor

I'm excited! Not sure mine will be here today if it shipped from back East, but looking forward to what you have to say after your For Real test drive.

Super Contributor

Mine shipped also, I can't wait to try it.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you end up loving it, laurelei! Let us know how it works out, I'm really interested in trying it, too. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Looks like mine shipped also on Saturday!! Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Wed. at the latest....I ordered Bare Satin so I hope I got it right. I'm anxious to hear what people think of it until I get mine!

Valued Contributor

On 4/7/2014 dal said:

Looks like mine shipped also on Saturday!! Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Wed. at the latest....I ordered Bare Satin so I hope I got it right. I'm anxious to hear what people think of it until I get mine!

Hope you get yours tomorrow. I was amazed at how fast mine got here. Looking forward to hearing lots of reviews in the next few days.