Super Contributor

Ridiculous value on the Isomers Nutritone right now on the other channel. For this hour only.

Frequent Contributor
I already have one BUT this is a great price! I'm thinking of getting another. Like Manuela said then I could do both sides at the same time & be done quicker!
Super Contributor

I have one as well and definitely picked up a second one. Cuts the time in half! Plus I want to try the C stem anyway. Looking forward to the new AIO kit!

Super Contributor

10 minutes left

Super Contributor

Number 307-452 in case you can't find it.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for the heads up!!! I missed out on the EGG at the H, and just happened to see your thread just a few minutes before midnight.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

What was the asking price?

I picked one up a year ago (along w a serum set included) for $58 I think...hey can I use my NutriTone on one side and Nu-Face on the other (older model)?

Let's not forget the DermaWand and the SilknFACEFX (red light/heat).

Now I'm being sarcastic here--poking fun at MYSELF for collecting these dust-magnets!

Seriously though--I do like the small size of the NutriTone--easy to handle---but it is battery operated so is it as strong/effective as a gadget that charges? Probably not--but if it is a great price....

Honored Contributor

It is still available today for a few dollars more than last night, but today you can get free shipping with SHQ CC.

Trusted Contributor

I've lost count of how many times Manuela has said that this item would never be back at this kind of sale price! LOL

Super Contributor

For those of you that have the Nutritone, how long do you spend using it? TIA